Master Organic Facebook Marketing Workshop
Total training hours: 7.5 Hours | 10.00am to 6.30pm
This workshop is Skills Future Claimable.
Receive a Certificate of Completion at the end of the workshop.
Summary of Lesson Objectives:
• Creating a Facebook Group / Page
• Designing a Facebook cover
• Designing a Facebook post
By the end of the course, you will learn how to make Facebook Marketing work for you and your business.
Brief overview of topics covered:
• Why Facebook Marketing?
• How can Facebook Marketing be effective for you and your business?
• Understand Facebook settings that will make you a better admin
• What type of posts works on Facebook?
• What's the best time to be posting on Facebook?
• How can i engage my audience?
• Brainstorm about your social media offers
• Feedback from trainer about your Facebook marketing offers
• Design graphics that will work for your Facebook marketing
• Case study of Good VS Bad Facebook ads
• 5 secrets that'll boost your Facebook organic reach
• Consultation with trainer on your questions about Facebook Marketing.
What you need to know:
• This workshop is Skills Future Approved and Claimable.
• If you would like to use Skills Future Credits for this workshop, please email us directly at firstname.lastname@example.org as EventBrite / Peatix receipts are not accepted on Skills Future Credits.
What you'll need to bring to class:
• Laptop charger
• Mouse, Mouse Pad (recommended)
• A notebook to take notes
• Pens for note taking
Some generous testimonials from our participants:With many different tools on the Facebook platform, I found it a daunting task to manage our facebook page myself. After completing the 'Master Organic Facebook Marketing Workshop' with Sky Digital agency, I understood the platform better and learned more about the customer journey which aids in the thought process of planning your posts.
The course has given me the confidence to better manage my Facebook page. Our trainer, Charmaine, was also generous in dishing out tips, tricks, and other helpful digital marketing insights.
- Matthew Gideon (Founder of DEBONEIRE)
Charmaine is a knowledgeable trainer. My friends and I benefited from this workshop very much. We can now create Facebook Groups, very nice images for our business and advertise on Facebook. Our customers can now make an appointment and make product orders with Facebook now!
- Grace Er
The course is very enriching & I have benefitted much from the course. Charmaine is very knowledgeable on the subject & very patient in teaching us.
- Tan Soh Tin
About the Trainer
Charmaine, is the Founder and Creative Director of Sky Digital Agency.
She founded her very first start up in 2010. Till date has helped many start ups and business owners in their journey of finding and making an impactful and meaningful presence online.
Passionate about digital marketing, and even more passionate about sharing these knowledge with others, Charmaine hopes to train 300 individuals by the end of the year with better Marketing knowledge, empowering them to SKY ROCKET their sales!
Quoting her at one of the workshops:
"There is a reason why we offer workshops at our agency, this is how we differentiate our Clients from their competitors. By training them, so they do not make the mistakes others do on internet and digital marketing."
If you have been losing leads in your Facebook marketing efforts, or you want to start your business Facebook page, here's a workshop about Organic Facebook Marketing that we will teach you how you can start fishing for your own leads via Organic Facebook Marketing methods.
TAKE ACTION TODAY!
Start capturing leads for your business, and learn how you can TRIPLE your engagements and DOUBLE your conversions on your internet and digital marketing efforts by the end of the workshop!
1. Who can i contact should i have questions?
You may e-mail us at email@example.com
2. When will i receive my certificate of completion from Sky Digital Agency?
Either by the end of the workshop, or the certificate will be mailed to you within 5 to 7 working days from the workshop date.
3. Is there a minimum class size to proceed?
Yes. We require a minimum class size of 4 people to proceed with the class.
In the event that there is insufficient participants, we reserve the right to reschedule the class. Under such circumstances, we will inform you no later than 3 working days before the event.
4. Where is the venue of the workshop?
Waterloo Centre, 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
5. What are my transport options getting to the event?
Nearest MRT Station(s):
Bras Basar MRT - 2 to 3 mins walk
Bugis MRT - 7 to 10 mins walk
For drivers, parking is available in the building's basement at $2 per hour.
Will you be taking action today?
10:00 AM - 6:30 PM SGT
- 261 Waterloo Street, Level 4, Singapore 180261
Regular Ticket SOLD OUT $360.00
- Venue Address
- 261 Waterloo Street Singapore 180261 Singapore
Nearest MRT Station(s): Bras Basar (Circle Line) - 2 to 3 mins walk Bugis Station (Green Line) - 9 to 12 mins walk